Full-service and family-owned, Valley Campers LLC services campgrounds throughout the Mt. Washington Valley and Ossipee Lake regions
Can it get any easier?
Looking to go camping but would prefer to sleep off the ground? RV Valley Campers has the solution.
Rent a pop-up RV from Valley Campers and they’ll not only deliver it but they’ll set it up … and take it down when you leave. This includes a shade awning that reaches out from the camper with a large outdoor rug at the entry. The picnic table is often moved to optimize the feng shui of the site, and is covered with a cheery tablecloth. If the season is right, guests may also get some homegrown, organic blueberries or maple syrup. A grill with fuel is provided and set up outside.
The RV is stocked a box with enough plates, cups, coffee cups, bowls, silver, pots, pans, and other camping necessities. The units also have a cooktop, small refrigerator, and heat for those chilly mountain nights. Out by the site hook up is a dish station with biodegradable soap, sink, and dish rack for easy clean ups right on site. Brooms and wipes are provided so tidying the camper and site is a breeze.
Valley Campers are or include:
• pop-up RV already set up with a screened entry area and doormat
• entry shade awning with large outdoor rug
• cooking grill set-up with fuel set-up outside
• plates, cups, coffee cups, bowls, silver, pots, pans, and more
• dish station with biodegradable soap, sink, dish rack, etc.
• brooms and wipes to keep things tidy
To book or for more info, call (603) 367-9189 or visit www.valleycampersnh.com