Welcome to Mt Washington Valley Vibe
A look as unique as the Mt Washington Valley
With such a distinct blend of scenic landscapes, recreational, dining and lodging opportunities, rich history, events and social culture, the Mt. Washington Valley offers a seemingly endless palette of opportunity for engaging and intriguing content.
Professionally showcased and complemented with bold, inspiring photography, each quarterly edition of Mt Washington Valley Vibe will thoroughly portray stories depicting life in the Valley. With an average distribution shelf-life of four months, each edition is likely to become a keepsake for locals and visitors alike.
MWV Vibe is perfectly bound and printed on superior quality matte stock giving it a look and feel like no other publication in the region. Print circulation ranges from 10,000-15,000 copies per quarter.
• Complimentary copies will be available at over 100 major retail, dining and lodging locations ranging from Bretton Woods east to Denmark, ME and Gorham, NH south to Tamworth
• Paid subscriptions will also become available
• Limited complimentary copies to be made available at advertiser locations
Web Presence on MWVvibe.com
Digital advertising opportunities are available and all advertisers will be featured within social channels. All print articles, including additional photos and information, will be found on MWVvibe.com and social media channels.
• 100% mobile friendly, fully responsive and optimized following modern Google SEO standards
• Powered by “Divi EXTRA”, a platform developed specifically for online publications focused on diverse categories and story-driven posts
Endless content in a wide-open market
In the past decade, the Mt Washington Valley has received accolades from numerous well-known sources such as National Geographic, Ski Magazine, Trip Advisor and Travel & Leisure Magazine. From “Top 20 Small Mountain Towns” and “Top Ten Best Ski Towns” to “Best Eastern Destination Village”, the Valley has been recognized around the world for its natural beauty and abundance of recreational opportunities.
In addition to such high praises, the Valley can also be proud of its culture, history, charities, artists, youth talent, and hundreds of unique businesses that have grown together to form a robust community.